Architecture in the Urban Environment
This is a class focused on designing and studying architecture.
Rice University 2018 Term 1
The class was instructed by Charlie and Merrick. The first week consisted of drawing crumpled paper at different time intervals, drawing lines, and connecting dots. After a while, we stopped drawing lines and connecting dots, but no way could we stop drawing crumpled paper. Who would want to?
- first day icebreakers
- this was the first real introduction to Leo and his pure genius
- watching Inception and Arrival and being salty because of the endings
- drawing crumpled paper 24/7
- the pie heist
- pointless debates
- are grapes just young wine?
- are french fries cookies?
- is water wet? (still yes)
- are pop tarts ravioli?
- is pineapple on pizza acceptable?
- be outside the dining hall by __:45
- DON'T GET LOST
- a 9 day streak of "no accidents"
- "it could be better"
- when everyone turned into Leo and suddenly Merrick decided to be on Leo's side for every debate
- when Merrick and Charlie gave us the crumpled paper pins and it was a pretty big deal
- all the memes on the groupme