Also known as Kai Meme, Kaitlyn Mi was a third year fourth year from Tennessee. She was always either jamming to k-pop, complaining about her scoliosis with Aerin Parker, or eating chocolate covered almonds in Maddy Malik's room.
- "The Chopstick Crew!"
- "Fan Mi."
- "F for Effort."
- "Don't die, it's bad for your health." (Note: a variation of this is 'Don't die, there's a lot of paperwork involved.')
- "DID YOU SWIRL IT?"
- "I did NOT get nicknamed "Thirsty" for no reason."
- "OOOHHHHH do you have an instagram???"
- "THAT'S CALLED INERTIA, MORON."
- "Well if you're a trash bag, then he's the trash man, because he's about to TAKE YOU OUT."
- Designed WPOW Tech Term II T-shirt
- Named Chopstick Crew
- Named Friendship Corner
- Member of $quad
- Joseph Hardin
- 1am Martyr
- Puts up with Maddy irl
The Tale of Kai Meme
Kaitlyn Mi is widely known by the fourth years of Tech term 1 as Kai Meme. The names Kai and Meme originated separately, and the genius idea to rebaptize Kaitlyn with the title was Aerin Parker's (albeit Joseph Hardin is a Meme Thief and claims to have come up with it himself). It all began when Joseph posted a photo on instagram and tagged Kaitlyn, however he fuked it up and only tagged "Kai", hence the first part of the title. A separate incident occurred where Kaitlyn ordered Starbucks, and since the name "Kaitlyn" can be spelled many ways, she decided that the name "Mimi" was much simpler. Much to her dismay, the barista wrote "meme" on her cup, and thus, Kai Meme was born.
|2014||2nd||Georgia Tech||Writing With Power||Caroline Todd||Willa|
|2015||1st||Georgia Tech||Biomedical Engineering||Callie Sparkman||Kierstin|
|2016||1st||Georgia Tech||Neuroscience||Angel Street||Charlotte|
|2017||1st||Field Studies at Duke||Clinical Psychology||Lauren||Shreshtha|