Kate's RAG: First Floor Alspaugh East II 2005
Also known as the Teapots. Somewhat clockwise from top left: Faith, Bethany, Helen, Celia, Soul, Sara, Isha, Jessi, Caro, and Charlie.
Kate Mitchell http://img487.imageshack.us/img487/5103/kate8kv.png
- RC, secret identity: Mrs. Potts.
- THE MOST AMAZING RC EVER.
- Most quotable quote: "You guys are going to get me fired."
- In 15 Years: Still wearing earmuffs and a blindfold.
- It became a game to see how many times one could get Kate to put her hands on her forehead during dinner. It was usually a lot, thanks to Sara.
MaggieFaith Killman http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v652/peanut2790/097Faith.jpg
- Roommate of Sara Broussard
- Ordered Chinese food often
- In 15 years: Living in New York as a hippie meta-physicist country singer who swigs Coca-Cola.
- Random Trivia Fact: MaggieFaith has been known to finish off two-liters of Diet Coke, have rabid bouts of insomnia curable only by eating an entire pack of FunDip at 12:30 AM, and being a kick-ass guitar player.
- Roommate of MaggieFaith Killman
- Enjoyed leaving notes on Kate's dry-erase board starting off with "Dear Kate, would it be morally wrong to..." and signed "Anonymous."
- In 15 Years: CEO of a giant media corporation slowly taking over the world with subliminal messages.
- Random Trivia Fact: Sara received a labelmaker for her 15th birthday, and proceeding in labeling everything and everyone in sight. Some labels included "Hot Short Yalie", "Ubercool", and "Gum Strumpet".
- CURRENTLY WRITING A TIP MUSICAL!!!!!!
- Roommate of Bethany Burke
- Known as the Queen of Truth or Dare by popular vote
- In 15 Years: CENSORED.
- Random Trivia Fact: Soul has perfected the 'Fuck you' look. So everyone else can just stop trying.
- Roommate of Soul Soules
- In 15 Years: "Working" on a Japanese psychiatric ward.
- Roommate of Charlie Williams
- Disney Strumpet
- In 15 Years: America's Sweetheart
- Random Trivia Fact: Jessica, or Jessie as commonly referred to by friends, was an Alspaugh jester for Quadfest, along with her TIPnificant-other, Thomas.
- Roommate of Jessica Stewart
- Owner of John Patrick, plunger of peace and love
- In 15 Years: Starting a nail polish/duct tape business
- Random Trivia Fact: Charlie (previously known as Charlie-Girl) was the official duck tape, nail polish, and make-out partner hoarder of Alspaugh.
- Roommate of Celia Abernathy
- Most Quotable Quote: "They use big words - like build-up!"
- In 15 Years: Blonde.
- Random Trivia Fact: Although Isha, along with several other members of the Teapots, promised on several occasions to watch the sunrise with Evan, but never actually did.
Celia Abernathy http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v652/peanut2790/136WeAteAllThat.jpg (second from left)
- Roommate of Isha Mitra
- In 15 Years: Writing a novel that would make J.K. Rowling jealous.
- Roommate of Caro Ragolta
- Often heard singing songs from the musical Wicked.
- In 15 Years: Producing, directing, and starring in her own Broadway musical.
- Random Trivia Fact: Helen was the official odd shaped balloon maker of Alspaugh.
- Roommate of Helen Hailes
- Owner of the Rabid Fan and the volleyball, constantly taking pictures
- In 15 Years: Still living in a better room than the rest of us.
Our honarary member/pet, Evan http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v652/peanut2790/073DontLookatMe.jpg
- Can solve a Reubix cube in 90 seconds or less
- Random Trivia Fact: Although blond, Evan's depth equals him to some fairly awesome philosophers. Like...Artistotle.
PEOPLE WILL TELL TALES OF THIS RAG!!! ==
- "This is such a crappy store...Oh wait, there's a broom!"
- "Oh my God - what a transformation!"
- "I'm not fickle!"
- "What happens at TIP stays at TIP."
- 5 RAG members - Jessie Stewart, Charlie Willaims, Celia Abernathy, Helen Hailes, and Caro Ragolta - ate an entire Vermonster, whereas 4 guys could not finish it!
- There were large-scale volleyball games, complete with obnoxiously loud music, played in Helen and Caro's room.
- One night, in a bout of insomnia, Helen and Caro (having their own bathroom) made balloon animals and hats.
- Disney Strumpets: Jessie, Sara, Isha, and Caro, who LOVE Disney.
- Since MaggieFaith and Sara's room overlooked the tennis courts, they would watch for the next Andy Roddick at night.
- Almost every night, we would participate in High/Low, during which we'd go in a circle telling the highlight and the lowlight of the day.
- One night, unable to sleep, Jessi and Charlie put their heads together and mentally divided their room up into different rooms, such as a foyer, powder room, changing room, Jessi's room, Charlie's room, and living room. Then they went on to create clever signs for the walls and floor using markers and the light of the closet.
- Sara turned 15 on July 27. Kate misplaced the candles on her cake, apparently making Sara turn 51.
- Sara recieved numerous gifts on said 51st birthday including, but not limited to: a wicked sweet party on the Teapot's RAG night, an even sweeter suprise party on her actual birthday, and Evan (as a sex slave, of course).
- One night, late for the RAG meeting, Isha ran in and attempted to sit down, simultaneously slipping on Kate's rug, which slid on the hardwood floor. Isha went on to fall feet up in the air on her back as the rest of the RAG laughed and Kate told her not to be late again.
- Sometime during the first week, Caro knocked over her fan enough times that it began "barking" and "walking." Thus, it became The Rabid Fan.
- Try as we might, Kate didn't get fired.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v652/peanut2790/Feet-Faith.jpg and there be-eth charlie in thor's pants. literatly.