Meat Stick Challenge
The Meat Stick Channel (MSC) is a rigorous challenge devised by Aimar N. This challenge was created in Duke East campus in Term 1 of 2014. The challenge is as follows:
- First, get a piece of fajita meat from the marketplace during dinner. It has to be during dinner.
- Slap two friends and have a third friend slap you with the meat stick.
- Drop the meat stick onto the ground, and pick it up.
- Drop into blue powerade or Gatorade from 5 to 10 minutes.
- Transfer the meat stick to plate covered in salt and pepper with a 6 to 1 ratio of salt to pepper.
- Roll the meat stick around in the plate so as to ensure it is properly coated in salt and pepper.
- Lather the meat stick with icing from a cake, preferably red velvet.
- Drop the lathered meat stick into a cup with 2% milk.
- Swirl around the contents for about 15 seconds.
- Let the solution sit for about two minutes.
Finally, drink a sip of the solution. To complete the challenge to its fullest extent, you the milk.
Please add your name if you have completed this challenge.
- Aimar N
- Barrett P