Popsicle Stick Jokes
At Davidson term II 2011, Jacklyn's RC group formed a strange obsession over the bad jokes and riddles on Veil Popsicle sticks. While not very funny, they were valued for their stupid punnyness and ability to make Psychology teacher Daniel flee the building. They also feature prominently on Jacklyn's RC group T-shirt.
- What was the frog's favorite type of shoe? Open-toad shoes!
- What did the corn say when it was frustrated? Aw shucks!
- What happened when the cat swallowed a ball of yarn? It had mittens!
- What kind of flower doesn't sleep at night? The day-ZZZ!
- Why wasn't the window cool? It didn't have any shades!
- What has a hundred ears but can't hear? A field of corn!
- Where did the baseball keep its lemonade? In the pitcher!
- What kind of hats do they wear at the north pole? Ice caps!
Note: Once a joke was found that started like this: "What kind of dance does your mother do?" This grew to immediate fame and sparked an inferno of laughter as would be expected with adolescent TIPster boys.