From the archives of TiPWiki, the unofficial Duke TIP Wiki
Please keep these standards in mind when editing the Tipwiki.
- Neutral Point of View.
- Bold the title of an article as it first appears within the article.
- A serious, third person point of view on all articles. First person narratives should be contained in quote boxes.
- Do not initiate personal attacks.
- Have fun and be bold, but take the Tipwiki seriously.
- Any article that relates to an event/events that occured durring a specific year/term must include that year and term in the body of the article and have that year listed as a category
- Follow the conventions of the Wikipedia Manual of Style
- If you have a correction make it...do not add 'EDIT: ' style additons to pages.