Trinty 2012 Term 1 Hannah's RC Group
This year, Hannah's group was undoubtedly one of the best on campus.
(If you were in this RAG, please add to this page!)
- Paige and Priya
- Asha and Mary
- Haeyun and Sreeya
- Emma and Lauren
- Abby and Taylor
- Natalie and Ash
One of the things that made Hannah's group amazing was that they had a ton of inside jokes that when said led to uncontrollable laughter or memories...But only confused or "disrespected" outsiders:
- The Showerman
- The Duck Cough
- Spy Buddies (Can you see us?)
- Swiper no swiping!/Swiper swiped my sunglasses in the garden and escaped over the fairytale bridge!
- "Oh great, Swiper's following Dora again." "Which Dora?"
- "Everything Hurts" Song
- Hannah's nightly Showerman-proof bathroom check of room 320
- "LANYARDS, not shoelaces!"
- The Duck Face
- Mary is offended!
- Lip Sync Champs! (Mooo...)
- Pink Drink/Mio
- The Jellyfish Toss (R.I.P. Dora, Sloth,and Tree. Thanks alot Mom! ;)
- Salt-and-pepper drinks
- "The Pocket Camera"/"Supersecret Talent Show Taping"
- Not a plane, A Wolf with a Breadstick!
- Buffy, Unicorn, Flaming Cracker, Sloth, Swiper...
- Best Friends!
- "The Matchmakers"
- Fro-Yo Ponds
- Saxaphone Serenades
- "What's a name that starts with an 'A?' "MARY!!"
- "That heart wasn't meant for you..."
- "Why do they have so much sweat in their hair?"
These are some stories from the group about memorable things that happened in this term.