Veil Commons is the cafeteria of Davidson. The food isn't that bad. They do a great job of accommodating dietary restrictions. They almost always served chicken "nuggies" as referred to by the Architecture (Davidson) class Term 1 2017.
- a great variety of cereal with like 3 different types of milks
- many different kinds of baked goods that varied everyday such as donuts, muffins, and cinnamon rolls
- there is ALWAYS eggs, bacon or sausage, and some type of potato
- there would sometimes be has browns, tater tots aka "potato coins", etc.
- pizza or burgers or nuggies always served with fries (except pizza obviously) which were an option almost everyday
- some options included korean beef or pasta (I dont remember that much about the food)
- there were things like cupcakes, brownies, and different types of cookies
- ice cream cups (perfect for Fork ice cream)
- fruit popsicles and fudge popsicles
- there are like 3 soda fountains (perfect for the rainbow drink
- theres milk
- many types of juices