(This small section of page written by old friend of Leland)
Leland is and always has been incredibly funny and a great person. We were friends from 1st through 5th grade, and were both part of the Gifted and Talented program in school. I do not, however, remember this beard he now sports. I remember Leland for a few things that his TiPster friends may not know:
- He can count from 1-20 in German. Probably not any other words, though...
- The kid loved (loves?) Pringles. And any other snack our class brought, including but not limited to Rice Krispies. Get him some for a holiday/birthday?
- He played the Hydra (mythological being) in our Destination Imagination group in 4th or 5th grade by covering his face with a painted paper plate mask
- He got a concussion in ~4th grade and went around EVERYWHERE wearing a bike helmet for a pretty long time
- Was obsessed with FunBrain's "Mighty Guy 2" game. Mightiest accomplishment: once was able to end the game with the motorboat hovering mid-screen
- Pokèmon was also a thing, and either Leland or another friend had a folder with cardholders full of Pokèmon cards
- Was Accelerated Reader point champion for entire school in 4th grade
I have yearbook pics, which may or may not mysteriously surface on Facebook when Leland graduates.
(End memories section. Sorry, Kelsey, if this text is inappropriate for a TiP page, especially that of a Sex on Legs, but I couldn't resist.)
East 2011: 2nd Year
I don't know anything about Leland's second year other than the fact that he had longer hair and took CV.
East 2012: 3rd Year
Oh god I can't write this it's too much responsibility
East 2013: 4th Year
This started off so well and now look at it. Someone else please write this.
|Sex On Legs||Succeeded by: