The feeling that something as amazing as TIP might never happen again. Most commonly experienced by fourth years the day after leaving, but TiPsickness can occur in a TiPster of any age group, whether he/she is a first year driving away from the Davidson Campus or a third year still sitting on the Quad of East Campus after everyone else is gone on that last Sunday.
Symptoms of TiPsickness include but are not limited to:
- compulsion to listen to on repeat
- inability to draw oneself away from his/her Termbook
- unquenchable longing to communicate with other TiPsters
- addiction to Facebook where one might communicate with other TiPsters
- seeing the campus you went to at any other collage campus (especially if you have one in your home town)