Big Screen, Little Screen
Term I 2017
THE YEAR OF THE CHICKEN TRAIN
Term II 2015
THE YEAR OF BIG MEME, LITTLE MEME
Wes Anderson: Wes Anderson
Term I 2014
Teacher: Michael Graves
TA: Eden Lewis
Overview: Our main projects included writing the second episode of a TV show, creating a story from postcards, designing a beat sheet for a hella rad movie, adapting a (terrible) book into a screenplay, and writing a 45-page screenplay or 60-page teleplay. The rest of our time was spent taking notes and playing an unimaginable amount of movie trivia. This class had one of the strongest senses of unity that could be found at TIP. The love was strong, y'all.
- Cregg the Cosmic Egg(R.I.P.)(I'M SORRY)
- The Bee Movie <3
- Sherk is love, Sherk is life
- "No, Miss Shell, YOU'RE a bad egg."
- Name that Eden
- Shawn Ryan
- What the fun?
- "I DO NOT LIKE THEM, SAM I AM"
- "Do we have to read the Orchid Thief today?"
- SPACE TRIAL
- MAЯZZ (way less cool than Space Trial--it didn't even have lesbian space robots)
- The Rules
- Requestz (25% Tchaicovsky, 25% All Star by Smash Mouth, 50% songs with bee puns in them, 100% awesome)
- "WHO'S READY TO LEEEEAAARN?"
- Sebastian Von Stroiben
- Darwin's Handwriting
- "You can do heroin, just don't do meth."
Term 1 2011
THE BEST CLASS EVER.
Watch our awesome stuff!: 
This amazing class was taught by instructor Rick Dillwood and TA Katherine Carlson.
Katie (spelled 21 ways) Choi
There are so many inside jokes I could put here. I love you guys. <3