From the archives of TiPWiki, the unofficial Duke TIP Wiki
If you will be heading back to TiP this year, please spread the word about the TIPwiki and encourage your friends to come by and contribute. I would love to hear from all of you with your ideas for the future of the wiki and any comments/suggestions. If any of you are interested in getting more actively involved in the wiki, I would love to hear that too! --Anthony
- Want to keep in touch with TIP friends during the Summer of COVID? There's an Unofficial TiPster Discord.
- TIPsters: Please follow the rule of If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. I encourage you to share your best memories and moments of TIP, but please do so with kind regard towards your other tipsters, staff and students alike. If you object to some content on this site, please email contact Anthony for assistance.
- Alumni: Is your lore still alive? Is the history of today's traditions rendered accurately? Please share your thoughts and memories. And, of course, consider donating if you can to help keep the magic of TIP accessible to everyone.
- Please keep the TIPwiki's standards and proposed policies in mind while editing. (Just keep it TiPpropriate, guys!)
- We don't really have too much content yet, so ... add some! To add content, simply go to a page that doesn't yet exist, and click the "edit" button. Don't be afraid to edit anything and everything in a way you think will be constructive. So far, our members have created over 1,500 articles! This is a wiki; it belongs to all TiPsters. Edit pages, edit talk pages, edit the main page! Don't be afraid to express yourself on here! To see what's been going on, check the Recent Changes link or talk/discussion pages. Thanks again for coming!