Zane, left, pictured with Emily Anthone at the final dance.
A Frisconian known by many for his iconic Gucci slides, Zane Smith heavily participates in the inevitable moshpit of each dance, but always finds time for a heartfelt slow dance. Additonally, he is brothers with Jack Kenney and has a specific dance move for each line of Bohemian Rhapsody. He spends most of his time while away from Tip rowing.
- Elected Brother Bear at Rice Term II
- Started and led the first fraternity of Rice University Term II, Sodiboiz.
- Successfully landed a bottle flip for the talent show to Kanye West's "Power"
- Asked RelationTip Harper Carlton to the final dance by using another camper's harp to create a pun-based ask.
- Convinced third year RelationTip that he played guitar to impress her, and ended up having to perform "Tip of my heart" in front of the entire camp with her at the talent show.