Error 404: Nick not Found
The page you are looking for has disappeared because it doesn't love you anymore. We apologize for the inconvenience. In exchange for your inconvenience, we give you this stunning photo of Nick. Scroll down.
Nicholas (Nick) aFancy Rodriguez was the TA at Duke East for "Computer Skills for Today's Scientists and Engineers" during Term I 2015 and for "Information Security: From Turing to Snowden" during Term II, which was when he broke down and was forced to show his true attitude: "salty."
Nick as a TA
|2014||1st||UGA||Team Programming for Videogames|
|2014||2nd||Georgia Tech||Criminal Minds|
|2015||1st||Duke East||Computer Skills for Today's Scientists and Engineers|
|2015||2nd||Duke East||Information Security: From Turing to Snowden|
Facts about Nick
- Nick attends the University of Miami and is majoring in Computer Science and Sociology
- Nick was a TA for Criminal Minds at Georgia Tech 2014. He sweats motor oil.
- Error 404: Nick not found (#wheresNick) (Error 404)
- He loves Nettie
- Nick loves Taylor Swift. He wishes "Love Story" was about him
- Nick also has long eyelashes
- Nick is salty 99.99% of the time
- Nick puts peanut butter in student's bags
- Nick tried to recruit the whole InfoSec class to UM.
- Nick, Emily, and Lydia all have the same identity