Secret Sex Locations
Apparently some people are trying to remove this page. For easier access, download it to your phone or computer.
Secret Sex Locations are areas where TIPsters can peacefully engage in sexual activity with little to no fear of being caught.
Each year, the TIP staff tells TIP students that sexual activity will not happen at TIP. This is a huge LIE. Unless you are a hopeless virgin, in which case, you are screwed. Sexual activity runs rampant throughout the Campuses, even with threshold rules in place. If a solid secret sex location is found, a TIP Baby may result.
As a general warning, TIP does not condone sexual activity, which is probably why they banned it during the terms.
And keep in mind that TiPstaff are aware of the wiki and they do read this page and especially patrol these areas much more often during freetime because it's on the tipwiki. (As confirmed by RCs and OSCs)and honestly some of these suggestions are really silly. If you manage to get away with some of these ridiculous locations, kudos to you.
Secret Sex Locations by Campus
It should be noted that all campuses include dorm rooms as Secret Sex Locations with some sneaky moves and a cooperative roommate, especially on the last night of the term.
- 1st Floor Nook in O
- L103 (it has a couch)
- The alcove (if sneaky)
- N Commons (it has several couches)
- Unoccupied rooms (depends on the term- 3rd Floor K, basement..)
- O commons, u wont
- The Dustbowl (The dust will hide you)
- Under the bench in Kilgo and N Quad
- The purple alcove across from P301
- Morning Run (Wallace Wade has lots of benches)
- The aptly named "Sex Alcove" located across from L308 (note: name changed to forni-corner or fornication corner term 2 2011)
- Tower(6th floor GG)
- 2nd Floor HH Commons (if you're sneaky)
- Unoccupied room in GG 1st floor(107 I believe)(2017 this is the office. Kudos to those who can)
- The Laundry Room(if you go late enough the TAs should be asleep/be in their rooms waiting for laundry so the machines could be loud enough)
- Basement Common Room(its in 2 sections that can be closed off to each other, and one has a pool table just high enough for two people to hide under)
- The Gender Neutral Bathroom(the one in the knights of the round table section of GG, in the long, narrow stall that has no lights above it)
- The unlocked room next to the water fountains by GG101
- Under the ridiculously high raised beds(there are shelves/dressers blocking the view from your room mate)
- The sliding closets on top of the dressers; also known as the Pasta Box
- The sex box, or the place above closets where suitcases go
- The Ice Room under the basement
- The side staircases, if you were careful.
- Behind couches in the lounges, if you are VERY VERY careful.
- In the actual ice makers. Can it be done?
- (unproven) behind the vending machines in the basement edit: don't get caught, they'll lock it for the rest of the term (Term 2 2018)
- Union 3rd floor- no on ever goes there. (access is difficult; best done during boring ass activities.)
- The wood by the field, as long as you don't mind the poison oak.
- Basement secret rooms (down the hall) they are always unlocked
- Vending machine closet. Use the lock!
- Any secluded place whatsoever in the middle of the night.
- Sub-basement. NOT on weekends or during activities.
- NOTE: The RCs are guaranteed to be asleep by 2 AM.
- The showers after curfew. This works best if you’re gay. First, sneak in (separately, but not far apart) at around 10:35 or so (curfew is 10:45) and actually start showering. No one will usually be using the showers this late, but just be sure before you begin. You really never know. Then, once it’s past curfew, have all the intimate, hot, and steamy shower sex you ever dreamed of.
- (unproven) on top of the Fountain of Oof (wavy fountain next to the Dana building). The fountain became a meme in Engineering this term. I mean, if you can sneak outside, I doubt any RCs will be patrolling that area.
- Anywhere after 11:15 (Terrible idea. The RCs often dont go to bed until long after midnight.)
- End of hall forbidden staircases (Terrible idea. These are patrolled extremely often.)
- Basement (Not suggested as there are security cameras and ghosts.)
- Unlocked rooms on the first floor
- Bathrooms during Talent Shows acts
- Piano lobby side rooms (Terrible idea. RCs are constantly around that area.)
- Inside the bell outside of Snelling
- Bookstore, amongst the racks of clothing. Or on the top floor of the bookstore because nobody goes there
- Conference room D
- The bathroom of the medroom
- Inside the piano (Terrible idea. We started playing music on accident.)
- Back balcony
- study rooms on the third floor
- His pants
- Her pants
- Elevator rooms
- Vending Machine room
- Kitchen/Laundry rooms (fun facts: also great places to dye hair)
- 4th floor (Terrible idea. Most staff live on this floor.)
- The roof of the piano room. (Bad idea, you will probably get a rash from the tar.)
- Nooks and crannies of Ninth Street
- Upstairs bathroom of the dining hall
- Meeting room in third floor of Bassett
- Little-known study room down at the end of one hall on the third floor of Bassett
- Clever corners in the hallways if you keep an eye out for RCs
- Locking bathrooms on ground floor of each dorm
- The tunnels
- Baldwin basement
- Roof of the Union
- Under Aycock bench lol
- Anywhere if you eat dinner quick enough
- On the right side of Brown, second floor, the corner room has roof access. 2 foot walls over the archways, and uncomfortable floors, but you won't get caught.
- Practice Rooms in Biddle (stay by the door so people can't see in the window)
- The mail rooms in the Marketplace. There is a long hallway down the side and a shorter one to the left all the way down. There are no cameras there and no one goes down there.
- There is a back way if you keep going past Pegram there is a small garage like area but only is visible from street view away from any RCs
- If ever in need at duke east ask for either Baron Joseph or Manu Barve who managed to find all the “ spots” as mere second years
- The showers after lights out
- Any dorm room after lights out: Although it has not been done before (possibly) A group of 3 guys did sneak the third party into their room, stating that with timing and planning, anyone can have an extra TIPster in their room. An addition to that statement should be that roommates should switch, as to leave the couple alone, and that another bright idea is to have a double roommate romance(roommates involved with another pair of roommates).
- The laundry room (duh)
- The vending machine room
- Sbisa bathrooms
- Pie Are Square bathrooms!!!!! (Best location!---usually no rc's and you can avoid TA's and instructors easily)
- awk upstairs room of pie are squared
- anywhere while evening activity is going on.... usually no RC's around..
- Any hallway where no RCs are around... DUHHH
- EDIT: Whoever wrote the above statement is in the control group. One cannot canoodle safely in the laundry room, as it has windows, and is ddirectly across from the constantly staffed TIP offices. Also, the vending machine room is either always locked or always wide open. Nice try.
- Note about the Dorm switch. My third year of TIP, Someone I know switched rooms with my friends roommate. It was simple, just make sure that you do it later in the evening while the two of you occupy the same floor when RCs have stopped opening doors and checking roomates that your door is locked AT ALL TIMES (an unlocked door equals an RC discovery of your crimes and be sure to be quiet).
- EDIT TO THE EDIT: The laundry room is where a lot of canoodling happens, especially on Sundays. And dorm switching's a piece of cake. Do it after room checks and get the extra individual out of your room while others are leaving to go run.
- in 2011 there was an unassigned empty room on the 4th floor used by many Tipsters to participate in inappropriate activities. It technically wasn't a boy's room.
- It is well known that RCs go to bed by 2:15am. The Moses Lounge is empty.
- EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT THE LAUNDRY ROOM IS WHERE I LOST MY VIRGIN*TIP*Y SO SCREW YOU GUYZ
- Smaller 3rd floor lounge at the very end of the hallway(by the creepy staircase). Not monitored by RCs and there are rarely people in there. Works best if you have lookouts.
- Sketchy stairway on the ends of the hall.(as of term 1 2018 you aren’t allowed to go back there, but nobody’s stopping you)
- Boiler room at top of sketchy staircase. (Really hot though. Emphasis on hot XD)
- Darkened floor lounges on the last day party (Also WORKS REALLY GOOD. Make sure to post sign, "DO NOT ENTER")
- Closet in the 2nd floor vending machine room. ( Sam hallway on 3rd floor is better because no one will try to go the vending machine be there isn't one on the 3rd floor)
- Behind vending machines in the Atrium/1st floor if you are skinny because the space is super small
- Laundry room works for making out if you watch the door. (It's usually empty on weekdays)
- Hallway to bathrooms at Mabee
- The bleachers/darkened staircases in the gym during dances(dances are mostly held in the fishbowl now)
- Bathrooms in Atrium (people are almost never in them)
- Creepy hallway behind laundry room
- Bathrooms during TIPsync
- When getting food during basketball game or using bathrooms, everyone will be in the bleachers watching the game
- Kissing at dances isn't recommended even though it's super dark, the RCs will smack you with their baseball bats
- The teen section or in a cubicle in the library. If you’re in a class that takes their breaks in the green space right outside the library ask your TA if you can go look for a book. The place is already almost empty but the back of the teen section is deserted.
- The space behind the stairs at the bottom of the stairwell. Works best in the morning but be careful of the morning run kids.
- Go to room 248 and say the code word “Bananas and Beans”, if they know, they will let you in and hide you for as long as needed.
- Legitimate locations will never be found; this place is a prison. EDIT: Prisons are probably easier. Here's to you, term 2 kids...
- If anyone can compile data that lists watch rotations, monitoring patterns, different strategies the RCs use then please list them below. With the power of numbers and creative schemes we can figure out a plan.
- The lights are motion activated, no security cameras. No one patrols. The lights are the only things they watch.
- Even someone's room on the last night does not work because the RCs go around knocking on doors if they haven't seen the members of certain relationtips in awhile. Yes they actually made a list and tracked us throughout the night. In Term II, they didn't even let third floor kids sleep in other rooms, because the OCs were patrolling that night.
- so have fun with the sarcastic suggestions below, most of them contributed by the RCs.
- Residence Staff have eyes and ears everywhere. We know you've been talking about this page. Be warned.
- The elevator (never mind that it's glass and very, very transparent)(but hey if you took the elevator to the ground floor there's a wall there so nobody would see)
- the first floor of Hefner (even though it smells like Axe and desperation)
- Laundry Room when no one's in there, it has no windows (but someone's always in there...)
- the volleyball court (sand-ugh)
- Second floor/balcony in the lunchroom. (There is a large row of tables and couch to use) (but people are always eating there, so good luck)
- ACTUALLY PAY ATTENTION TO THIS: (Unless you're an RC) During the student-staff tournament of Ultimate Frisbee they let you go back to the dorms. This means that most of the staff will be at the game. On the quad. Which means that they are not in the dorms.
- Laundry rooms work on weekdays, not weekends
- 3rd floor is the mingle floor/love floor. RCs are used to it, so go ahead.
- Dorm swap- smuggle people into your room after lights out. They don’t watch the stairs... all you gotta do is make it in and walk up the stairs.
- The beds. (duh!) The six-feet-in-the-air beds that are almost impossible to see from the ground. But not if your relationTIP is on the wiki, because the RCs track the relationTIP page.
- The HLC, but I mean, it's locked most of the time (It was never locked when I went down there... I just used my card to open it...)
- Staircases-no one watches them at 11:00 pm onward
- Just Do It (doesn't matter where just do it) Love is a powerful thing
Wake Forest University
- In your mom who is very gay
- in the laundry room
- In the media room, behind the rolling chairs towards the back.
- In the room with the training dummies
- 1st floor bathroom
- Up in the luggage storage shelves
- In the staircases at the end of each hall (no one's there and no cameras)
- All the community bathrooms in the dorms, they have locks and showers so it can be super juicy duh
- your room because it's super easy to hide people in there and just have your rag on the lookout for you
If you can get out of the Quad then you're probably good to go. There are basically no people on this island. Especially if you can get into a building or if you're on a field trip
- Behind the dryers in the laundry room (for a challenge)
- Laundry room in general (careful though, OSD Rodney checks thoroughly at night)
- Dorm 1 air conditioner (@Brock)
- In one of the Dorm 6 rooms (don't mind the five other roommates)
- On the shuffleboard courts in the middle of the quad
- In the boathouse
- Under the canoes on the docks
- While you swim (well, you're legally required to sink, but liiiike)
- On the beach on a field trip
- At the aquarium or Fort Macon
- Student center showers (that exist for some reason)
- With a flock of denisccc around you so no one can see
- Dining hall bathrooms
- On someone's top bunk
- The meditation room
- In a boat (bonus points if it's during a field trip)
- In one of the tanks
- While catching crabs (catch crabs while catching crabs)
- The bathroom of dining hall
- The bathrooms behind Lab 1
- Lab 1 (when it's empty)
- During waterpaloza, you can lay in one of the kiddie pools and use another as a roof. Some kids might take off the roof but the RC’s shouldn’t.
- Hey Tyler three bucks says that you won't read this message, without ques from other people - maikel
- Behind the volleyball courts behind cover of the bush row
- In the lab next to Dorm 5 (lab 2?) when one of the rooms is unoccupied
- In a strangers car in the parking lot